I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari, APC Government – Fayose

By
Advertisement
 

The embattled Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose on Friday said he would not stop being vocal in his criticism of the All Progressives Congress-led federal government despite the corruption cases against him.

Fayose was the guest on a personality programme on Fresh FM in Ibadan where he alleged that APC had deployed certain powers to intimidate him because of his criticism of the Federal Government.

Talking tough, Fayose said:

“I am being persecuted because I am vocal. Why some of us are talking today is because if we betray the masses, God will not forgive us. That is why people like us have to exhibit courage to speak the truth. And if you notice, they are leaving no stone unturned to cage me from commenting, but that cannot be possible. They cannot win this war.

“I can’t keep quiet, they can’t shut my mouth. I am being persecuted but unfortunately I am becoming more popular. To this government, anybody in APC is considered a saint, but PDP people are rogues. That’s why you see some of our people crossing to their side and immediately, they become saints.”

The governor claimed he's the last man standing, adding that people like Femi Fani-Kayode had been kept quiet and that the next step for the APC government was to kill the PDP in Nigeria.

I just hope Fani-Kayode will not reply and blast Fayose, nobody can keep him quiet too. #politics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics